This page highlights selected informational resources on coastal acidification in the Northeast.
Recordings from both the first and second NECAN webinar series are available below.
Stakeholder Workshop Reports
NECAN convened six workshops in Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Nova Scotia in 2015 and 2016 to inform and learn from key stakeholder groups regarding ocean and coastal acidification.
- NECAN Steering Committee Implementation Plan
- Overview of Coastal Acidification in the Northeast Region (Four-page NECAN outreach piece)
- Ocean and Coastal Acidification off New England and Nova Scotia (Oceanography article)
- Big Changes Are Here: We Need to Turn on the Headlights (One-page fisheries and aquaculture outreach piece from NECAN)
- Maine Ocean and Coastal Acidification (MOCA) Partnership (Website)
- More resources to be added soon...
More resources such as scientific papers and outreach materials are available in the Reference Library. Click on keywords in the blue Reference Library box located at bottom of each web page, or browse the whole Reference Library here.
Contact us at email@example.com